Thursday, February 16, 2012

Poision Apple

The one thing that I don't like about Apple, is their inability to understand people's mental health. Now one would think that the people who build our Apple gadgets are Americans. Well now you my fine muggle friends would be wrong. Apple has production companies all over the world, but the most common is at Foxconn. At Foxconn, workers HAND BUILD the products. Yes I do mean with their fingers. One by one, each piece of technology is carefully placed in the right spot on all millions and millions of Apple products, all the wires and buttons, all those tiny little knobs that we don't see, and would only see if we smashed our device and put them under a microscope. No wonder people there are going insane... One thing I know is that the buildings and the working conditions are extremely fancy, and when I say fancy I mean, bowling allies, thearters, full on food courts, the whole nine yards. But back to the serious things, people there are committing suicide, jumping off buildings... So the next time you say to yourself, you hate your job or you hate this gadget, think of this my friends, the people who built these products, think of the time, the effort and the patients to do such a job, just to make our work and our daily lives easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment